Ir al contenido principal

What could changes to my study programme...

In this post I write about some changes that could be made in my career: Archaeology in the Universidad de Chile.
To be able to study archaeology you must first enter the anthropology program -at least in this university- I think its a really necessary to the formation , In respect of the curriculum I suppose that change the theoretical perceptive in the subjects we need to learn, with the incorporation of new teachers. On the other hand I think is important that there, are more activities in the field for the practice a both social and physical anthropology and archaeology.
On the other hand I believe the workload in this programme it's too demanding because you need a lot of time to read and write!, truly I learned to reading comprehension in this career. About the length of studies I considered it´s well, although I feel has been longer!
Regarding the faculty facilities I think it´s okey for now, but if  the enroll continues to grow the infrastructure the campus Juan Gomez Milla soon can´t cope! Since I enroll, all years building a new structure and the green areas are out of places, filling with cement the place that previously had a pasture and trees.
Regarding the use of technology in a career, I think it is basic and somewhat precarious, specifically with specific tools of measurement and analysis for studies in archaeology, although it has a good number of computers available equipped with programs for analysis and creation of schemes, maps among others, there should be an increase in instruments.

Finally I imagine that the incorporation of teachers within the department in case it will bring changes in teaching methods, giving special emphasis on having younger people!



Comentarios

  1. I think that so many career in FACSO need more practice activities, in psychology we only had the professional practice :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. In my opinion, it is also neccesary to do a real interdisciplinary work with the three mentions. We really need that!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It is a sad reality but we are taking away the rest spaces for putting more buildings :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite music

Hi anyone, today I writte about my favorite music, really I haven´t a only favorite style of music, I like a lot diferents kinds of music. I don't listening a lot of music in a normal day because just now I lost my headphones and I don´t listening really many music, on the other hand I like search rigth moment for do it, in my home, bar or a party. I think   this subject is very difficult because I can´t make up my mind, generally I obsses for someone for a period of time. R eally I never, or rarely I knew the name of the band or the single, when I was a child I listening the same music of my big brothers and sisters, now I chosee other kind of music...  I enjoy listening music in spanish primarily, because I can undestanding all of they says, I like a latin rock and new pop, in other languajes I like listening bossa nova, jazz, regge and  rock, some artist what I like is  Luis Alberto Spinetta, Charly García or  Soda Stereo, since I have memory. Now I enjoy to Alex Anwandter

A country I'd like to visit

If I could I would visit anywhere, I would visit Guatemala, because I´m into knowing the environmental and the climatic conditions, in this latitude the daily mean temperature it’s too high and wet rather than as here in Chile. I’ll like go to the see a rainforest and the animals that inhabit it. If I have the opportunity I’ll like go to Mexico for a few years to study aboard, because that way I can stay more time. And if I’ll go to live to Mexico I would go Guatemala it has many time as I want because it’s really closer. Moreover in Guatemala has an interesting culture coming on the Culture Maya and has a lot of archaeological architectonic structural I like in to have an opportunity stay in this place. Are located in the central of the continent and has two oceans, the Pacific and Caribbean Ocean, it must be a beautiful and interesting landscape, spot full of life and colors.

My best holidays EVER!

A year ago, I had the opportunity to travel to México for three weeks, I was able to visit a many cities like, Ciudad de México, Morelia, Uruapan, Lazaro Cárdenas, Patzcuaro and Zihuatanejo, and small towns like Huecorio, Janitzio, Xochimilco, Ixtapa and Saladitas. I traveled with my brother Feña and his friends who lives in México Edgar and Paloma, we goes to the beach and lake. In Patzcuaro we celebrated Día de Muertos wiht the family of Edgar with his mother, his father, his daughter, his sister Itchel and his nephew Balam, especifically in Huecorio. All town gets ready for this date, e verything is filled with decorations, flowers and food specially prepared for the date, plus people from all over Mexico and from all over the world come to Patzcuaro, some to join their families and others to know this special date for them, like me ! I was also able to visit some very famous archaeological sites   like Teotihuacan in CDM, Tzintzuntzan and Ihuatzio in Michoacán I could n